Parents are responsible for the oral health of their child. They are also obliged to ensure that their child brushes his teeth until the age of 10. At this age, it is crucial to the preservation of milk teeth healthy as their condition depends on the development of the molars. Pediatric dentistry is significantly different from the adult, as a significant role played by the transition from milk to permanent occlusion, in connection with the need to take into account the fact that under the baby teeth are growing permanent teeth, which need to ensure normal development.
Cost of services
In our clinic, the child receives all the necessary primary care, dental care, a quality oral hygiene, covering the surface of the teeth with a special varnish – with sealants.
Doctors who specialize in pediatric dentistry in our clinic are professionals with large experience. Dentists of clinics SIA «Valis» offer not only the therapeutic treatment of the teeth, but also ready to assist in case of different kinds of injuries.
It is important to mention the fact that most parents set an example for their baby by their attitude to the cleaning of the teeth and the state in which they are supported, and the attitude to the teeth of the child in the future depends on parental attitude to the teeth. The parents have a number of requirements for oral care of the child:
- start brushing teeth with a toothbrush with the appearance of the first tooth,
- tooth should be cleaned at least for 1 minute,
- it is desirable to give up feeding (natural or artificial) at night, immediately after the appearance of the first milk teeth,
- In the event that a child is diagnosed caries at least in one milk tooth, parents should visit the dentist every 3 months mandatory,
- Use toothpaste with fluoride content, the concentration of which is not less than 1,000 ppm (part per million).
During pregnancy, the woman is obliged to monitor the health of her teeth. It is advisable to clean all teeth with suspected caries, oral hygiene, because toxins released during inflammation, for example, if the expectant mother diagnosed with periodontitis, it can cause premature birth. During pregnancy, a woman should not forget the additional reception of vitamin D3, because it contributes to the development of the child, including reducing the risk of premature birth. Especially this fact should be considered to mothers during pregnancy which falls in the autumn and winter.
Principles of work
- The core principle of LLC Valis is the contact with the patient and mutual trust. It is common known that only harmonious patient-doctor collaboration provides the best results. Therefore, we first create an individual treatment plan for each patient and in the cabinet, first of all, we try to see the person, his or her desires and requirements.
- Our clinics are located in the centre of Riga and in Ziepniekkalns. Taking care for your convenience, our treatment rooms are modern and elegant. It's easy to get both by a car and public transport. Our patients can park their car next to the clinic free of charge.
- Starting with the establishment of the first clinic in 1993, we only hire the best specialists who are trying to do their utmost to achieve the best result. We are convinced that the symbol of health and success is a brilliant and healthy smile.