Parents are responsible for the oral health of their child. They are also obliged to ensure that their child brushes his teeth until the age of 10. At this age, it is crucial to the preservation of milk teeth healthy as their condition depends on the development of the molars. Pediatric dentistry is significantly different from the adult, as a significant role played by the transition from milk to permanent occlusion, in connection with the need to take into account the fact that under the baby teeth are growing permanent teeth, which need to ensure normal development.
In our clinic, the child receives all the necessary primary care, dental care, a quality oral hygiene, covering the surface of the teeth with a special varnish – with sealants.
Doctors who specialize in pediatric dentistry in our clinic are professionals with large experience. Dentists of clinics SIA «Valis» offer not only the therapeutic treatment of the teeth, but also ready to assist in case of different kinds of injuries.
It is important to mention the fact that most parents set an example for their baby by their attitude to the cleaning of the teeth and the state in which they are supported, and the attitude to the teeth of the child in the future depends on parental attitude to the teeth. The parents have a number of requirements for oral care of the child:
- start brushing teeth with a toothbrush with the appearance of the first tooth,
- tooth should be cleaned at least for 1 minute,
- it is desirable to give up feeding (natural or artificial) at night, immediately after the appearance of the first milk teeth,
- In the event that a child is diagnosed caries at least in one milk tooth, parents should visit the dentist every 3 months mandatory,
- Use toothpaste with fluoride content, the concentration of which is not less than 1,000 ppm (part per million).
During pregnancy, the woman is obliged to monitor the health of her teeth. It is advisable to clean all teeth with suspected caries, oral hygiene, because toxins released during inflammation, for example, if the expectant mother diagnosed with periodontitis, it can cause premature birth. During pregnancy, a woman should not forget the additional reception of vitamin D3, because it contributes to the development of the child, including reducing the risk of premature birth. Especially this fact should be considered to mothers during pregnancy which falls in the autumn and winter.
- SIA “Valis” darba pamatprincips ir kontakts ar pacientu un savstarpēja uzticība. Vispārzināms ir fakts, ka tikai harmoniska pacienta un ārsta sadarbība sniedz labākos rezultātus. Tādēļ katram pacientam mēs sākumā sastādām individuālu ārstēšanas plānu un cenšamies redzēt kabinetā, pirmkārt, cilvēku, viņa vēlmes un prasības.
- Mūsu klīnikas ir Rīgas centrā un Ziepniekkalnā. Rūpējoties par Jūsu ērtībām, mūsu ārstniecības telpas noformētas mūsdienīgi un gaumīgi. Pie mums ir viegli tikt gan ar automašīnu, gan arī ar sabiedrisko transportu. Mūsu pacienti var bez maksas novietot savu auto blakus klīnikai.
- Sākot ar pirmās klīnikas dibināšanu 1993.gadā, mēs pieņemam savā komandā tikai labākos speciālistus, kuri cenšas izdarīt visu iespējamo, lai sasniegtu labāko rezultātu. Mēs esam pārliecināti, ka veselības un panākumu simbols ir mirdzošs un veselīgs smaids.
Cost of services
— Pediatric dentistry
Comunication with patient
Visual and tactile inspection
Diagnosis explanation and treatment planing
Caries and old restoration excavation
Tooth filling and polishing